I will open with the warning that this is an epic post... The Tuesday itself hasn't been Epic, but this post has taken on Tolstoy proportions, so you may want to make a cuppa before you start... and if you read on and then start bitching and moaning just remember that I did warn you....
So...I don't think it is any surprise that it doesn't take much to amuse me... and I'm not exactly deep and meaningful type person... I'm not given to a great deal of introspection and have a tendency to not delve into those scary deep waters of my psyche... I am more a shallow pool of obvious... so when I got a couple of emails saying I had been tagged there was some trepidation at the fact that they may ask searching questions... what if I couldn't answer them... what if the veil of cyber wonderfullness slips and I am revealed to be the boring sod that I have a sneaking suspicion is my real self... and normally I don't participate in things like this but I kind of figured why not...
So my answers are being accompanied by a huge cup or three of Green Tea with Jasmine and Pear, which should mean I can focus and give great answers but sadly it is not being drunk out of one of the mugs that I have drawn, because it turns out that the shop catalogue that showed them on Sunday lied about them being available on line and despite feeling out Sinus yesterday morning to see how he felt about us driving into the city so I could buy one and use it while I blog... it would appear that that didn't appeal to him... funny that ...
Anyway tag one questions are from Lori Moon at Lori Moon Studio
1. Coffee or Tea? Easy Peasy it is Tea all the way
2. What's your favorite color? Cobalt Teal3. What's your least favorite color? Baby Poo Brown... or vomit yellow... or snot green
4. Do you use your favorite color more in your art? Abso feaking lutely
5. Are you a cat or a dog person? Dog... infact prefer puppies to babies even...
6. If you could have lunch with one person (alive or dead) who would it be? George Clooney
7. Carnivore, Vegetarian, or Vegan? Carnivore with Chippy monster tendencies
8. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you wear often? Sadly that would be a pair of Velour track pants...
9. What's your favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon? ... doing bugger all in said velour track pants
10. Snow or Sand? Sand
11. If you had 12 hours in between flights in NYC, what would you do? Visit Lori for a cuppa and chat in person...
And because I am an easy target I also get tagged by Pauline Leger over at Journal Illustrations and Musings and can I say these are a touch tougher to answer....
1. Favorite ice cream flavor? Butter Pecan
2. Favorite book (or movie)? Have to go movie here cause can't pick just one book... Movie is George Clooney... and yes yes that isn't a movie but I don't care what it is along as he is in it...
3. One thing that you love? (thing, not person) :-) My Blue Kitchen aide mixer
4. What makes you smile? Someone tripping... or even funnier is the dog tripping... anyone tripping really as long as it isn't me
5. Where was your best vacation? Coolum Beach
6. What color is your car (if you have one) or your bike? Black
7. If money was no object, what is the ONE thing you would do? Buy a self cleaning and self organising house
8. Where do you feel most at home or 'connected' to the world? In my studio
9. high heels or flip flops? Flip Flops
10. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I would have one of those metabolisms that meant I could eat anything and never never put on weight...
11.What are you most proud of? My daughter and husband... boring but true
Of course over night it occurred to me that I also get to write 11 questions and I have to say this appealed mightily and seeing as Sinus Man was in full and glorious flight last night , I had plenty of time to think about it ....which is a lot more constructive than the normal thoughts which I have in that situation which usually go along the lines of wondering if thumping someone with a telephone book would actually leave no mark... or how long I could pinch his nose shut before he would actually suffer from brain damage... you know normal I can't stand this snoring for a moment longer thoughts... so I bounced out of bed with a giggle in my heart rather than my normal grump a thon that usually greets the start of my day at 5.30am...
I did try some of the questions on both Sinus and Phoebe and while they were not as amused as I hoped... ... they did elicit a small snort or two of mirth and only minimal eye rolling and so here are my 11 questions....
- How would you rate your breakdancing ability.... 1 being a demented spider and 10 being a drunken sailor???
- What is the worst book you have ever read???
- George Clooney or Brad Pitt???
- Do you prefer Chocolate Eggs or Bunnies???... chocolate bunnies that is... I mean of course you would eat chocolate eggs rather than a real bunny.... or at least I hope you would....
- What is your guilty TV watching pleasure???
- If you could change your name, what would it be???
- What is the worst.... and I am talking the absolute worst present you have ever received????
- What song do you sing at the top of your lungs when no one is listening???
- Mummy/Mommy issues or Daddy issues????
- How good are you at parking a car.... 1 being you could reverse park blindfolded in the world's smallest parking spot and 10 being any car in a three spot radius is in danger of being bumped????
- The perpetual catered function dining question.... Chicken or Fish??
So we are supposed to target 11 victims and get them to answer and link back here and then pass it on and yada yada... but I have never handled being told what to do and if you want the rules head back to Lori or Pauline, so here are my victims and I hope they have some fun....
- Lori Moon... payback baby
- Pauline Leger... ditto on the payback
- Vonny K...
- Sandra De
- Tracy without and E
Now if you would by some chance like to answer these questions and you are not on the list... I would love to hear and please please do so... maybe even just answer one if you leave a comment... just give me a little taste...
Congrats to all who made it to the end of the epic...thanks for hanging in there... and if you didn't read it and just scrolled down to see just how long it is... I do understand...xx